Meal Plan Monday

>> Monday, September 5, 2011

Hey, everyone! This week's recipes are almost all brand new, mostly ideas I found from Pinterest. Have you checked out Pinterest yet?? Do it if you haven't already! It's a really neat place to keep everything you find online organized in one easy-to-find spot. I use it mostly for recipes I want to try, but I have boards for gift ideas, projects, etc. Once I try a recipe and decide it's a keeper, then I'll write it down so I don't have to get on the computer every time I want to make it.

So here's what's cooking at my house this week:
Ham and cheese pretzel bites with nacho cheese dipping sauce
Cheese and potato enchiladas
Macaroni and cheese and rolls
Chicken Fricassee
Pork chops and sweet potato fries
General Tso's chicken and rice

What have you got on your menu this week?

3 comments:

Elizabeth September 5, 2011 at 7:49 PM  

the pretzel bites sound interesting...will you be sharing the recipe???

on our menu this week: chicken and dumplings!

Hillary September 5, 2011 at 8:05 PM  

Hi, Elizabeth!
Yes, I'll definitely share the recipe. I made them today for lunch, and they were a big hit. :) Chicken and dumplings are a favorite of ours, too! Almost nothing is more comforting. M'mmm.

Thanks for commenting! :)

Natalie July 18, 2017 at 10:49 AM  

Hi,
This is a very interesting and delicious recipe for dinner, great and tasty for loosing weight.
Cheers

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment! We really enjoy hearing from our readers. :)