Meal Plan Monday

>> Monday, September 26, 2011

Happy Monday!

My brother came to live with us for a few months, so my menu plans are going to be full of meals that will feed a lot of people for not much cash. I'm also hoping to find meals that are easily doubled because with a 19 year old boy in the house, our leftovers are going to be a lot less! And since those are the meals I typically use for lunches throughout the week, that's going to make things a bit more tricky.

Last night I was browsing around Pinterest and came across a lot of new recipes. Almost my entire menu this week is stuff I have pinned. I actually dreamed about some of the recipes last night. Does that make me a total nerd?! Don't answer that. ;-)

So, here's what we've got going on:
tuna noodle casserole
fiesta chicken casserole
BLTs (I'll serve with fruit, veggies and dip)
world's best macaroni and cheese (we'll see if it actually is!)
pizza pancakes
taco pasta
cheeseburger soup

Do you care much about how much meals cost?
Or are you more the type that just makes whatever looks/sounds good?

2 comments:

Elizabeth October 12, 2011 at 7:31 PM  

was it the best macaroni and cheese ever? If it was, will you share the recipe?

Appachi Brand Rice October 2, 2018 at 11:41 PM  

Thanks for sharing your wonderful article.All post are good. I'm waiting for your next update. Rice Exporters in India

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment! We really enjoy hearing from our readers. :)